Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Dinner


My favorite time of the week is Sunday.  Why?  Because of family dinner.  Nothing is better than having family dinner every Sunday.  My family gets together with my Aunt and Uncle’s family.  We either go to their house or they will come to our house.  It is probably the best way to get ready for the rest of the week.
Our family dinners always turn out to be good times.  When you get my family around food there is bound to be good times.  We laugh about things that have happened that day at church, or about things that have happened to us that week, but mostly we laugh about things that have happened in the past.  
I hope that all of you have the opportunity to have family dinner with your family every Sunday.  If you do not have family around here get some friends together and get some food.  If you don’t have friends, go make some. Not that hard people.

No comments:

Post a Comment