Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend

This past weekend was one of my favorites!  The goodness started off on Friday where I got to with some friends to a private practice of RSL.  We got to eat food, win prizes, take pictures with the players, watch the practice, etc etc etc  It was awesome!

Rito Tinto Stadium
RSL at practice

Then later Friday I headed down to St. George to spend a weekend away from the hustle bustle and that was great!  I got to go swimming a lot, eat a lot of food, drive around a lot, and just be able to relax with family and friends.

One of my favorite parts was being able to go visit my grandparents in St. George.  They are hilarious.  My grandpa was a sailor in WWII and my grandma can never seem to call me by the right name.  I love them lots!  Family is what makes the world go round.

It is sad that the vacation had to end, hopefully another vacation will come along soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment