Sunday, October 30, 2011

Busy Busy Week

This past week has been one busy week!  Not only have I had a lot of different homework assignments, I have also had different competitions, and family matters going on.  Its been a fun week, but yet I look forward to a less busy week.

I participated in the xTax competition put on by PWC.  That kept me way busy.  Busier than I wanted to be, but because I made a commitment to my team I decided to go through with it; even though I would have rather of just been home sleeping.

This weekend I got to go to my girlfriend's family Halloween party.  It was way fun! We got to carve pumpkins, eat lots of food and even watch some Halloween movies.  All for a good good time.  My pumpkin was obviously the best, since I am the master at carving pumpkins.

Well for all you who look at my blog, which I am pretty sure is no one, see you next week.

1 comment: