Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Marvelous Wonderettes

Yesterday we went to The Marvelous Wonderettes at the Hale Center Theater in Orem.  A very fun show.  I was chosen to be Mr. Lee, where I was one of the girls crush.  The girls would sing to me, they pulled me up on stage, hugged me, the works.  I recommend that everyone should go see it if you like a good laugh.


The story is about four girls who are chosen to sing at their prom.  You go through all of their fights, love stories, jokes, etc.  All of the girls had great chemistry on stage and were all way fun to watch. 

Two of my good friends were in the show: Xandra Wille and Kelly Hennessey.  They both did a great job, and stole the show in my opinion.  If you go, be sure to tell them they did a great job.

This is my blog for the week. Not the most exciting thing, but hey, what can you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment