Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sushi and Sherlock

Last night I was able to meet up with some of my good buddies for Nick's b-day.  It had been a long time since I had been able to see any of them, so it was great to be able to spend some time with them.

We started off the night eating at Happy Sumo and eating lots of sushi.  It was really good, but I couldn't help but think that I was eating raw fish, and that kind of messed with my mind.  We then went and wandered around the Riverwoods.  We stopped at a lot of fires and messed with those, and we are thinking about starting a smore business where we sell smore materials to others so that they can make some smores around the fires.  Brilliant!

We then went into the Toy Store and found some sweet toys... I now know what I want for Christmas!  We then looked at art, went to the ginger bread house contest, listened to some lady sing, and almost got a horse ride.

Then to end off the night we went and watched Sherlock Holmes.  Such a good movie!  Can't wait for the sequel!

No comments:

Post a Comment