Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazyness is good every now and then

This Saturday was one of my most lazy days of my life.  I stayed in my apartment twice, once to go buy something and the other time to drop off Heather.  Other than that I was in my apartment being lazy and doing homework, but you know what? It was exactly what I needed.  I needed to relax one day.  Every other day of my life is just non-stop action, so one day of just nada was good to give my body some rest.

Today was one of the best Sabbath's I have had in a long time.  It was ward conference and all of the talks were just what I needed to hear, it truly inspired me to become better.  Then the rest of the day was spent hometeaching and being home taught.  Hometeaching is great, and helps me feel the spirit so good and gives me the strength to be better.

I am read for the coming week and look forward to dominating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment