Sunday, December 4, 2011

MCOMM Assignment - Help Someone More Stressed Than Me

Brother Shayne Clarke gave us the assigment in MCOMM to help someone out this week who was more stressed than we were.  This was actually a pretty easy assignment since I wasn't really that stressed, but all in all I did help others who were stressed to be less stressed.

This past Thursday and Friday I helped my mom to be less stressed by going home and staying there for the two days to tend the house and be there for my little sister while my parents were away.  This was actually a really fun!  My little sister and I went and got some Arby's which is always declicious.  We made sugar cookies AND I even helped clean up the kitchen and unload and load the dishwasher.  Overall I believe I made it less stressful for my mom by allowing her to come home with a clean house and that no one was harmed in the process.

I also helped others by cleaning, playing sports, eating food with them, and overall just being there for them.  I hope that I made a difference this week! Can't wait for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment